Reunion expenses and donation

  • pj1947@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hello All,
         Tony and I wanted you to know the end results of the reunion receipts and expenses from last October. The good news is that there was enough money to pay our bills! The even better news is that there was money left over. We decided to donate the excess funds to the seminary, specifically for the Fr. Paul C. Berg Fund. The amount we were able to donate was $450.00. I have received a "thank you" letter from David Kelly at the seminary, thanking the entire class for this donation. So I am passing this news on to everyone. Hmmmmm.....maybe we could make these reunions a money-making enterprise......
         Anyway, thanks to all who attended. It was great to see everyone and renew old friendships. Can we do this again at the next milestone? Actually, this year would be 45 years since high school graduation.....2015 for 50 years......that is if the world does not end in 2012......

      God bless,
      Paul Wilhelm

      Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:02:38 -0500
      To: <shs65-69@yahoogroup s.com>

      Nor do I have a problem.  Our class always demonstrated leadership and a level of elan desired by the other classes.

      Just make sure to remind him of the $500/year membership fee.

      Tom Cavanagh

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
          Paul, Thank you for the work you did for and on the reunion. Even
          though I could not be there again due to work here, it was good to see
          me of the pictures and read about so many of the guys with whom I went
          to school for so many years.

          Bob Sable

          --
          Rev.mo Mons. Robert M. SABLE
          LtCol (Ret) USAF
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
            Great job Paul and crew.  The meal was great, the company fantastic, the music extraordinaire.  The evening went by way too fast.  So much time has gone by and so much has happened in our lives.  It is amazing how everyone has found a niche and used their talents so profoundly.  I only wish we had more time to fill in all the gaps in the various stories.  I look forward to the next round and hope that it continues to be such a profitable venture in every way.

            Thanks,

            Doug Wigton

          • cavnaw@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
              It sounds as though I missed yet another great reunion.  PLEASE keep having them.  It's a testament to the greatness of you all that has kept this wonderful camaraderie going.  Mooneyites, Chickenman, and  George Culver are still going strong!

              Peace.

              Tom Cavanagh