Death of Chuck Madigan's dad

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4 KB
    I'm forwarding this from Rory Bolger. Tony

    _____

    From: Rory Bolger [mailto:mrorybolger@...]

    Subject: Death of Chuck Madigan's dad

    If you happened to read the death notices in today's Free Press or News, you
    would have seen that Chuck Madigan's father, Charles J. Madigan, died a few
    days ago at age 92. My recollection of him is as an uncommon man with quite
    a sense of humor and a lot of warmth...and kids. Mrs. Madigan, Chuck and
    his many siblings will be remembering him at L.J. Griffin Funeral Home, 8809
    Wayne Rd. (at Joy Rd) in Livonia, tomorrow, Monday, November 2nd (All Souls
    Day). Funeral Mass will be at St. Mike's in Livonia, 11441 Hubbard at
    Plymouth Road, at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, November 3rd.

    Rory Bolger