Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS

  • TOMC180
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2009
    • pj1947@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hello Everyone!
         I wanted to invite you all to my concert on October 2. I will be playing the piano at the Kerrytown Concert House, 415 N. Fourth Ave. in Ann Arbor, phone: 737-769-2999. It will be Friday night, October 2 at 8:00pm, and you should call ahead to make reservations. I will play many of my own compositions, and a couple of classical pieces as well. I have cello accompaniment on some, and vocals on others, plus poetry. I did this last year, and it went well. Please come, as it would be great to see you there. Attached is the flyer I am distributing. Thanks!

      Paul Wilhelm

        One small correction: Kerrytown's phone is 734-769-2999. Thanks! Paul.

           I wanted to invite you all to my concert on October 2. I will be playing the piano at the Kerrytown Concert House, 415 N. Fourth Ave. in Ann Arbor, phone: 737-769-2999. It will be Friday night, October 2 at 8:00pm, and you should call ahead to make reservations. I will play many of my own compositions, and a couple of classical pieces as well. I have cello accompaniment on some, and vocals on others, plus poetry. I did this last year, and it went well. Please come, as it would be great to see you there. Attached is the flyer I am distributing. Thanks!

        Paul Wilhelm

             I realize the reunion is coming, and I am involved in some of the preparations myself. But before that happens, I have this piano concert on October 2, and it would be great to see any or all of you at that also. It is a Friday night, at 8:00, at the Kerrytown Concert House, 415 N. Fourth Ave., Ann Arbor, phone: 734-769-2999. Call to make reservations and then pay at the door. I will be playing a lot of my own music, and some classical as well. It will be a fun evening. Please come. Hope to see you there.

          Paul

          Message 5 of 8 , Oct 6, 2009
          • TOMC180
            Message 6 of 8 , May 9, 2010

              Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS
              http://tomandelainetravel.shutterfly.com/

              See our recent pictures of Istanbul.  More photos from our April trip to Greece and Turkey to follow.

              • TOM C
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 17, 2010

                  Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS
                  http://tomandelainetravel.shutterfly.com/

                  Friends,

                  Check out our travel site for pictures of our recent trip (April 2010) to Turkey and Greece.  Hope you're having a great summer.

                  Tom and Elaine

                  • TOM C
                    Message 8 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
                      Shutterfly logo

                      About Shutterfly Share
                      Shutterfly Share is an online sharing service that lets you connect, communicate, and share photos and memories with your friends, family, and community groups through your own, personalized Web site. Learn more about Shutterfly Share and sign up for your own free sharing Web site.

                      This message was sent to shs65-69@yahoogroups.com because you are on the list of TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS site members. If you feel you have received this email in error, please notify us: Report Abuse.