TOM CZARNIK has included you as Member of TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS

  • TOMC180
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Welcome to the TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS Web Site

      Shutterfly logo

      From: TOM

      I've built a Web site on Shutterfly to share pictures and news. Please come check it out!

      Important information about the TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS web site

      About Shutterfly Share
      Shutterfly Share is an online sharing service that lets you connect, communicate, and share photos and memories with your friends, family, and community groups through your own, personalized Web site. Learn more about Shutterfly Share and sign up for your own free sharing Web site.

      Thanks,
      The Shutterfly Share Team

      This message was sent to shs65-69@yahoogroups.com because TOM created the Shutterfly Share site TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS and added you to the list of site members. However, because Shutterfly values your privacy, if you do not want to be a member of TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS you can quickly and easily unsubscribe. If you do not know TOM and feel you have been invited to this site in error, please notify us: Report Abuse.