Christmas Party

  • Mary Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008

      In case you did not get the invitation for the Party this is it.

      The SHS class of 65-69 is having their yearly Christmas Party on Friday the 2nd of January.

      All we need is for you to come with a $10 bill and yourself and significant other if you have one and have a good time.

      Once I have heard from you I will be sending out the map to Erick Ryberg’s and the parking instructions.

      So let us know if your coming and we will have a great time.

      Hugs

      Blog: www.marystravelogue.blogspot.com

    • Daniel Bramos
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hey Mary, Thanks for the invitation, but we plan to be in Pensacola, FL that week (and for most of the winter--til Feb. 28.

        We will miss you. Have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

        We hope you have a superfantasticexcellentgreatday!

        Dan     & Annette  Bramos
        Trailer Life Directory Consultants
        2575 Vista Del Mar
        Ventura, CA 93001
        cell 614-332-1230
        800-765-7070 ext 125
        Fax 805-667-4301

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
          Hi Mary,
            Thank you for the invitation but I will not be able to attend because I will not be in Michigan at that time.

          Richard "Dick" Beebe, SHS 1969

          On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Mary Campbell <soupysmom@...> wrote:

          In case you did not get the invitation for the Party this is it.

          The SHS class of 65-69 is having their yearly Christmas Party on Friday the 2nd of January.

          All we need is for you to come with a $10 bill and yourself and significant other if you have one and have a good time.

          Once I have heard from you I will be sending out the map to Erick Ryberg's and the parking instructions.

          So let us know if your coming and we will have a great time.

          Hugs

          Blog: www.marystravelogue.blogspot.com

        • THOMAS CZARNIK