Mississippi river

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008

      Hi all,

      I’m East of the Mississippi ! Just crossed it, unfortunately not by bike. The old road is a railroad right of way and the only other road is I-20. So we had to shuttle across in our support vehicle. I went back to the visitor center for pictures. Here they are. Tony

      Follow my bike trip at www.fullercenterbiketrip.com. Click on BLOG.

      FYI

      Having sold our Detroit house, our new address in Michigan is:

      915 Miller Rd

      Allenton, MI 48002

      When on the road it's:

      203 Rainbow Dr #10308