reunion addresses

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005

      Hi classmates,

      Many of you know that some of us have been planning a reunion this coming fall (and it’s about time we pick a date, isn’t it?). I’ve checked with the seminary and they have pretty much all the Saturdays from after Labor Day to November open. I hope to see some of you at Alumni Day and do some planning then.

      For some of you this is the first mailing of this sort. If you would like to be sure to be included in the future, please let me know and I will add you to the reunion e-group (an email sent by any group member is seen by all, only one “to:” address, unlike the litany above). Also, if you prefer not to be involved, please also let me know and I will not include you in the future.

      I’m trying to cast the widest possible net in regard to the task at hand. I have verified addresses for about half of our high school classmates and ¾  of college (the reunion will be for both). The names below are the college classmates for whom I have either no address or an unverified one provided by the seminary. If you have any current information about the classmates below, please pass it on to me.

      If you would like to join the e-group, simply send a blank email to:  shs65-69@yahoogroups.com.

      Thanks everyone,

      Tony

      Mr.