from Tom Bousamra -Dad's passing

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      I received this from Tom this morning:

      Subject: Dad's passing

      In case we missed you or in case you haven't gotten the details regarding
      the arrangements for Dad, I am attaching the brief obituary as it will run
      in the Traverse City Record Eagle.

      We were blessed to have Dad for 89 years, and enjoyed him especially in
      these final years. He failed quickly and was hopitalized for less than a
      week...blessing!

      Peace,
      Tom