Christmas Party

  • Mary C. Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
      Just checking, did someone say they would hold the party this year?
      Patrick? at St. Paul? Maybe I was mistaken.

      If you want to get together during the holiday season and just order in
      pizza we can do that too.

      Just SAY SOMETHING.....
      Mary
    • Edwin Theisen
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
        If no one else is interested, I can still do it this year. I will be
        moving, but probably not until at least January. Let me know.

        Ed

        >From: "Mary C. Campbell" <soupysmom@...>
        >To: shs65-69@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [shs65-69] Christmas Party
        >Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:51:32 -0000
        >
        >Just checking, did someone say they would hold the party this year?
        >Patrick? at St. Paul? Maybe I was mistaken.
        >
        >If you want to get together during the holiday season and just order in
        >pizza we can do that too.
        >
        >Just SAY SOMETHING.....
        >Mary

      • Mary Campbell
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008

          In case you did not get the invitation for the Party this is it.

          The SHS class of 65-69 is having their yearly Christmas Party on Friday the 2nd of January.

          All we need is for you to come with a $10 bill and yourself and significant other if you have one and have a good time.

          Once I have heard from you I will be sending out the map to Erick Ryberg’s and the parking instructions.

          So let us know if your coming and we will have a great time.

          Hugs

          Blog: www.marystravelogue.blogspot.com

        • Daniel Bramos
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
            Hey Mary, Thanks for the invitation, but we plan to be in Pensacola, FL that week (and for most of the winter--til Feb. 28.

            We will miss you. Have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

            We hope you have a superfantasticexcellentgreatday!

            Dan     & Annette  Bramos
            Trailer Life Directory Consultants
            2575 Vista Del Mar
            Ventura, CA 93001
            cell 614-332-1230
            800-765-7070 ext 125
            Fax 805-667-4301

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
              Hi Mary,
                Thank you for the invitation but I will not be able to attend because I will not be in Michigan at that time.

              Richard "Dick" Beebe, SHS 1969

              On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Mary Campbell <soupysmom@...> wrote:

              In case you did not get the invitation for the Party this is it.

              The SHS class of 65-69 is having their yearly Christmas Party on Friday the 2nd of January.

              All we need is for you to come with a $10 bill and yourself and significant other if you have one and have a good time.

              Once I have heard from you I will be sending out the map to Erick Ryberg's and the parking instructions.

              So let us know if your coming and we will have a great time.

              Hugs

              Blog: www.marystravelogue.blogspot.com

            • THOMAS CZARNIK