test

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2005
      I just posted a message but I think it got lost in cyberspace.
      will try again.
    • Tony Campbell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2005

        Hi Guys,

        I talked to Gil Karle, who tells me Tom Wilberding is in Boulder , CO . He will try to get me an email address. Also may have address for Dan Fox.

        Does anyone know the correct state/city for:

        Dennis Richardson

        Chris Moran

        Dick Beebe

        Gordon Dobis

        Mike Kelly

        Jim May

        John Michels

        Dave Mularski

        Tom Oehmke

        Bob Ullman

        Chuck Bajnai

        Common names yield long lists of possibilities in google, especially if you don’t know the state for sure (yes, there is apparently more than one Charles Bajnai!).

        Members of this e-group include: Cousineau, Pilon, Hanchon, Grybel, Stanley , Mullins, Halfpenny, Bolger, Campbell .

        I will invite others who have not joined in order to facilitate sharing of information (including Tom C  at your new email address).

        Thanks for your help, everyone.

        Any votes for a particular date? A Saturday night in October at the sem?

      • rorybolger@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2005
          Please change my e-mail address to <rorybolger@...>. I'll be closing down my aol account very soon.

          Thanks,
          Rory
        • Damitio, James
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25 9:31 AM

            Am I in the Mooney High Loop ?

            James W. Damitio, Ph.D., CMA

            Professor, Accounting

            Director, Entrepreneurship Program

            Director, Perry Schools of Banking

          • Daniel Bramos
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25 3:24 PM
              Hi Jim--it has been a long, long time--too long.

              Looks like you arrived at Mt. Pleasant and planted yourself there and have done very well for yourself.

              We have a lot of catching up to do since June, 1965, but I assume you heard about the passing of Marty Hermann?

              Dan Bramos

              "Damitio, James " <damit1j@...> wrote:
              Am I in the Mooney High Loop ?
              James W. Damitio, Ph.D., CMA
              Professor, Accounting
              Director, Entrepreneurship Program
              Director, Perry Schools of Banking

              We hope you have a superfantasticexcellentgreatday!

              Dan     & Annette  Bramos
              Trailer Life Directory Consultants
              2575 Vista Del Mar
              Ventura, CA 93001
              cell 614-332-1230
              800-765-7070 ext 125
              Fax 805-667-4301

            • Daniel Bramos
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 27 4:47 PM
                Hey Jim--it was great to hear from you today. Thanks for calling. It made my day.

                I probably failed to tell you that we have kept in touch with Bev and Herm Gellings (Jim Daley's sister and brother-in-law) over the years. We still visit them in Columbus 2 or 3 times per year as we pass through that area on our way to visit family in Michigan.

                Have a great week and stay in touch.

                Dan