Christmas at Ed's place

  • lenstadtmiller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi folks, Sorry I missed the message of Christmas at Ed's.I would
      like to have attended but I was unaware of the event.Please keep us
      posted of future events.(I have now signed up in the yahoo group shs65-
      69-so hopefully I will read my e-mail form time to time)Just to let you
      know that you are in my thoughts & prayers.Remember-"non intelligo
      linguam barbarosum"(if I remember that phrase correctly)? Len
      Stadtmiller
    • Tony Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006

        Will we see you at Alumni Day on Feb. 19?

        Tony

      • rorybolger@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
          From: "Tony Campbell" <soupysdad@...>
          > Will we see you at Alumni Day on Feb. 19?
          >
          > Tony
          >

          > _____

          HI TONY AND MARY,

          ACTUALLY, HELENE AND I WILL BE AT THE OTHER SEMINARY ON THE 19TH. DETROIT CONCERT CHOIR HAS A PERFORMANCE IN THE CHAPEL AT ST. JOHN'S IN PLYMOUTH.

          ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL FIGURE OUT THE TWO-PLACES-AT-ONE-TIME THING.

          PEACE TO YOU BOTH.
          RORY