Party date set

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005

      Hi all,

      Ed Theisen is hosting a holiday gathering of SHS 65/69 class members at his home on Dec. 30. Exact time and directions to his house in Troy will be forthcoming.

      Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

      Tony

      FYI

      When our Detroit house is sold, our legal residence will be in Waterford , MI , but our mailing address will be (already is) as below:

      Tony & Mary Campbell

      203 Rainbow Dr #10308

      Livingston, TX 77399

      soupysdad@...