New file uploaded to shs65-69

  • shs65-69@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
      group.

      File : /SHS Class of 1965hs-1969college.xls
      Uploaded by : soupysdad <soupysdad@...>
      Description : Name, Address, Email, Phone # if known

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      soupysdad <soupysdad@...>
    • shs65-69@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
        group.

        File : /YOU LOST ME AT THE BAKERY.wpd
        Uploaded by : mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
        Description : Bio for Mark Johannes

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
      • THOMAS CZARNIK
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 10, 2005
          Mark,  Couldn't open your wpd file "You lost me at the bakery".  Could you save and send as a generic text file so I can download in MS WORD?  Thanks.  Tom

          shs65-69@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
          group.

            File        : /YOU LOST ME AT THE BAKERY.wpd
            Uploaded by : mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
            Description : Bio for Mark Johannes

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Mary Campbell
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 10, 2005
            Tom, I converted the document from word perfect to word. See attached.

            Love
            Mary
          • Mark Johannes
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 10, 2005
              --- In shs65-69@yahoogroups.com, Mary Campbell <soupysmom@y...> wrote:

              > Tom, I converted the document from word perfect to word. See
              attached.

              > Love
              > Mary

              Tom, et al.

              I don't know why MSword wouldn't open the ".wpd" file. Every version
              I've ever used would open WP files fine. I do know wordpad and notepad
              will not open ".wpd". Tom you might want to check to see if you have
              all the filters loaded. In the future I will save the files I upload
              as ".doc". WordPerfect can do that. lol

              A WP user for the last eleven years, I refuse to use anymore MS
              software than is ABSOLUTELY necessary. hrmpf!

              Mark
            • Mary Campbell
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 10, 2005
                Okay Mark, we took care of it on this end.  Word opens and saves Word Perfect as .docs so we are all set.

                I wasn't minding my own business, sorry Tom if I opened my big mouth.

                Love

                Our Michigan address
                2328 Montroyal, Waterford, MI  48328
                Our Mail service
                203 Rainbow Dr. #10308, Livingston, TX  77399-2003
                Cell Phone (313)655-1035  (Mary) (313)580-9947 (Tony)

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 20, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
                    group.

                    File : /Mosaic Article.doc
                    Uploaded by : tczarnik1 <tczarnik1@...>
                    Description : Mosaic Article

                    tczarnik1 <tczarnik1@...>
                  • shs65-69@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 25, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
                      group.

                      File : /Keeping a marriage intact.wpd
                      Uploaded by : mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
                      Description : The results of a course "The vocation of Christian Justrice"

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 4, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
                        group.

                        File : /Christmas 2011.pdf
                        Uploaded by : mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
                        Description : My Christmas greeting for 2011

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 14, 2015
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
                          group.

                          File : /2015 SHS 50th Reunion Bio Forms/SHS Reunion Form - Campbell Tony.docx

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 15, 2015
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shs65-69
                            group.

                            File : /2015 SHS 50th Reunion Bio Forms/Bio for my reunion.pdf
                            Uploaded by : mallorypeace <markajohannes@...>
                            Description : my life