Re: KVRR video

  • Don Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      Dear Mike,
      WOW, what a great video of your layout. I think the NASG should like videos like this on their website. I hope you are able to add to the Youtube description that this is an "S Scale" layout...
      Don

      A tour of the KVRR

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ood10UIn0ik

      Mike Fyten

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
        SPLENDID. Reminds me of several years ago when I had my father in law put a flat car ahead of his "live steam" F7 and push me around the "layout" whilst taking a camcorder movie. 'Twas fun.
        Ted Larson