2010 Spring S Spree was GREAT!

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      I would like to thank all of the members of the Southeastern Michigan S Gaugers for the terrific job they did hosting the 2010 Spring S Spree held this weekend in Dearborn, Michigan. The Dearborn Community Center was a very nice location. I found the SMSG members to be very well organized and accommodating. The balance of vendors was a good blend of most everything S. Thank again and I look forward to your next event.

      Charles Malinowski
      Carmel, Indiana