Re: {S-Scale List} NASG Convention

  • Donald Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Dear Bill,
      Thank you for the kind words for my son Benjamin. He is still in
      Germany, but expect to be back in the US this weekend. Last night I
      contacted the hosts of our convention to let them know that I will be
      unable to attend. Although I will be very happy to see our son again, I
      truly regret not seeing all of our friends in Pontiac. Jeff Wilson of
      Hoquat Hobbies will be picking up samples of some of our new products
      and will be displaying them at his tables. Two of our Tsunami DCC
      equipped 2-8-0 will be operating on Brooks Stover's home layout. Pres
      Sam McCoy has another that he may be bringing to operate on a DCC
      layout if one is at the convention. I am sure our dealer network at the
      convention will have lots of our products so I am sure we will still be
      well represented.
      Best regards,
      Don