nw2 sound

  • tosolg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
      will the tsunami delays effect the release date of the sw2 units
      with dcc sound
    • Donald Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
        I talked to Nancy Workman of Soundtrax last week. The delay in the
        Tsunami is due to the lead time on some of the parts. We use the same
        parts, so I guess the answer is yes.
        Don

        tosolg wrote:

        > will the tsunami delays effect the release date of the sw2 units
        > with dcc sound

      • John Gibson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
          Don:

          Did Nancy have any idea when they would have the parts?

          John Gibson
          Rocklin, CA

          --- In showcaseline@yahoogroups.com, Donald Thompson <robin@s...>
          wrote:
          > I talked to Nancy Workman of Soundtrax last week. The delay in
          the
          > Tsunami is due to the lead time on some of the parts. We use the
          same
          > parts, so I guess the answer is yes.
          > Don
          >
          > tosolg wrote:
          >

          > > will the tsunami delays effect the release date of the sw2 units
          > > with dcc sound

        • Donald Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
            Dear John,
            She may have said, but I forget. It was sooner than the switchers
            would be ready so it did not register to deeply. I will ask her again.
            Don