3/6/13 – Deadly Poison

  • shortthought-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      3/6/13 – Deadly Poison

      James 3:7-8: All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

      In spite of these commands to control our tongues, we are told here that it is not possible to tame it completely. So what James is trying to teach us is this: Be on guard, you will always have to battle the temptation to sin in the things you say.