4/1

  • Dave Dennis
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2006
      4/1 - A Short Thought from God's Word

      Romans 3:9-12: What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at
      all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are
      all under sin. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even
      one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have
      turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who
      does good, not even one."

      Let us never become proud. Let us always remember the depravity from
      which we were called.