No activity in last 7 days
Full discussions on Shoal Creek Blvd, in Austin, as it was, how it is and how it should be. All aspects of it supporting cars and bicycle traffic pedestrians, joggers. How do we slow down the cars? If it is broke, how do we fix it. Does it need fixing? Costs, politics, and Polls too.
- Highways and Roads
- Sep 14, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.