Re: »Ø¸´£º [shiyan] Register Before Aug 15 for Shiyan's Grand 90th Anniversary Cele

  • xvwang
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
      For people who cannot go back, especially those in the San Francisco
      bay area, how many would be interested in having a little gathering of
      our own? If there is enough interest, I can help organize it.

      Best,

      wangxin

      --- In shiyan@yahoogroups.com, Gloria Shang <gloriashang128@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the information. But, unfortunately, we (mother and
      daughter) cannot go back to Beijing next moth.

    • Gloria Shang
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2007
        Hi Wang Xin,
        Thanks for your enthusiasm. We are now in Houston, Texas; it seems impossible for us to go to the Bay area. However, in any case any of us could be go up to San Francisco, we'll certainly be glad to join you.
        Shang Rongguang