回复: [shiyan] Register Before Aug 15 for Shiyan's Grand 90th Anniversary Celebration

  • Gloria Shang
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
      Thanks for the information. But, unfortunately, we (mother and daughter) cannot go back to Beijing next moth.

    • xvwang
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
        For people who cannot go back, especially those in the San Francisco
        bay area, how many would be interested in having a little gathering of
        our own? If there is enough interest, I can help organize it.

        Best,

        wangxin

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2007
          Hi Wang Xin,
          Thanks for your enthusiasm. We are now in Houston, Texas; it seems impossible for us to go to the Bay area. However, in any case any of us could be go up to San Francisco, we'll certainly be glad to join you.
          Shang Rongguang