Register Before Aug 15 for Shiyan's Grand 90th Anniversary Celebration

  • feifei_wang
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
      Dear friends -

      There will be a grand celebration for Shiyan's 90th Anniversary on
      Saturday September 8, 2007 in the Great Hall of the People.

      Please use the following link to Shiyan's Official Alumni webiste to
      register to attend this event.

      Registration opened on Saturday August 4 and will be closed on August
      15.

      Please forward this message to other alumni friends who may not be in
      this group.

      Thanks and hope to see you all in Beijing next month!

      - Feifei
    • feifei_wang
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2007
        Sorry for the missing link - Here it is!!!

        http://219.142.70.82:8082/Article/Detail.aspx?id=42

        --- In shiyan@yahoogroups.com, feifei_wang <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends -
        >
        > There will be a grand celebration for Shiyan's 90th Anniversary on
        > Saturday September 8, 2007 in the Great Hall of the People.
        >
        > Please use the following link to Shiyan's Official Alumni webiste
        > register to attend this event.
        >
        > Registration opened on Saturday August 4 and will be closed on
        August
        > 15.
        >
        > Please forward this message to other alumni friends who may not be
        in
        > this group.
        >
        > Thanks and hope to see you all in Beijing next month!
        >
        > - Feifei

      • Gloria Shang
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
          Thanks for the information. But, unfortunately, we (mother and daughter) cannot go back to Beijing next moth.

        • xvwang
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
            For people who cannot go back, especially those in the San Francisco
            bay area, how many would be interested in having a little gathering of
            our own? If there is enough interest, I can help organize it.

            Best,

            wangxin

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2007
              Hi Wang Xin,
              Thanks for your enthusiasm. We are now in Houston, Texas; it seems impossible for us to go to the Bay area. However, in any case any of us could be go up to San Francisco, we'll certainly be glad to join you.
              Shang Rongguang