hello

  • haimingj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
      hello,my old classmates,
      I'm in NJ now,I know some of you are in america too.tell me what's
      your impression of usa,do you want to stay there for a long, long
      time,even become a citizen? Actually i don't like usa,it's such a
      lonely place for me.
      hope to receive your replies.
      Thank you.
    • zhao_tao
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
        you did not even leave an email address.
        hehe

        --- In shiyan@y..., haimingj <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > hello,my old classmates,
        > I'm in NJ now,I know some of you are in america too.tell me what's
        > your impression of usa,do you want to stay there for a long, long
        > time,even become a citizen? Actually i don't like usa,it's such a
        > lonely place for me.
        > hope to receive your replies.
        > Thank you.
      • haimingj