maybe see somebody in bj

  • laby99
    Message 1 of 314 , Feb 2 5:14 AM
      hello, every body! i am laby. i will go back to beijing in next week, and stay to the end of March.<br>hope see somebody in china! Best wishes!
    • pang Jie
      Message 314 of 314 , Feb 7 9:46 AM
        Hi, I was in Shiyan from 80-86, my name is Pang Jie, do I know you? I
        should, but which class were you in?

        1990<br><br>Anyone I know in this club? //@@