We are just married !

  • tonghong5
    Message 1 of 314 , Sep 2, 1999
      Dears,<br> We just want to share our great joy
      and happiness with all of you, old <br>friends. Do
      you still remember the two name "WangDong" and
      "TongHong"? After 8 <br>years, we get married and are setting
      up our small home now. 8 years is really<br>not a
      short time during a person's life, we marked it around
      our marriage rings<br>as it goes deep in our
      heart.<br> Also we thank those who ever help and support us
      during those special<br>times, and welcome you to our
      Tong Hong
    • pang Jie
      Message 314 of 314 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hi, I was in Shiyan from 80-86, my name is Pang Jie, do I know you? I
        should, but which class were you in?

        1990<br><br>Anyone I know in this club? //@@