I am a new member, anyone in UK?

  • jpfan
    Message 1 of 314 , Nov 18, 2000
      Hi, <br><br>I was there from 89-92. Then I went
      to Tsinghua Uni. Now I am in UK. <br><br>I am
      thrilled to find this club.<br><br>Nice to meet all you
    • pang Jie
      Message 314 of 314 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hi, I was in Shiyan from 80-86, my name is Pang Jie, do I know you? I
        should, but which class were you in?

        1990<br><br>Anyone I know in this club? //@@