Re: pictures from Japan

  • liusong_1999
    Message 1 of 314 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Jia Liu <br><br>I've just find you are only
      18, that is why your nick name goes with a "82". So
      you are really very young. Just graduated from
      Song
    • pang Jie
      Message 314 of 314 , Feb 7 9:46 AM
        Hi, I was in Shiyan from 80-86, my name is Pang Jie, do I know you? I
        should, but which class were you in?

        1990<br><br>Anyone I know in this club? //@@