Bai An

  • wenyansong
    Message 1 of 314 , Aug 21, 2000
      Dear All,<br><br>I heard that Bai An has been in
      France in June , this year.<br><br>One of my classmate
      who is one year senior than I am in Norwegian School
      of Management BI told me yesterday. She is the
      classmate of Bai'an in Fudan U. We just discovered
      yesterday.<br><br>The world is small, isn't it?
    • pang Jie
      Message 314 of 314 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hi, I was in Shiyan from 80-86, my name is Pang Jie, do I know you? I
        should, but which class were you in?

        1990<br><br>Anyone I know in this club? //@@