Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

  • Ashok Gupta
    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 6, 2010

      For  7th Jan  2010

      Jai Sai Ram

      1.     On 7th Jan  2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM.

      2.     We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000@... only.

      3.     Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

      4.     Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon  is not possible (your Local time).

      5.     Following are the letters received for  7th Jan  2010 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been  included in this.

      6.     Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when  the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

      7.     Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos.  011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767,  only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any  day, except Thursdays and  no calls on Thursdays   P L E A S E .  If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

      8.     I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000@...  and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

      Ashok Gupta

      veena_gupta_2000@...

      mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com

      ***************** * * * * * * * *

      31. From: "anju" <anju777@..............

      REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 12:56 PM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib,
        Hope you both are in good health. It was such a nice experience to read, and as usual BABA has shown HIS LEELAS which to any human mind can never even imagine.OUR BABA is beyond any words as HE is so GREAT.I thank you both from the bottom of my heart ,for you are showing us a new heighhs of your and didi Bhakti and BABA LEELAS.

      Please include us for07 Jan-2010 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in
      California (usa
      ).

      BABA YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER.

      Supriya Bharadwaj,
      Kunal Bharadwaj,
      Shweta Bharadwaj,
      Ishika Bharadwaj.

       There may be a delay,

       but there is no denial in God’s realm.

         anju

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      32. From: "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas@.............

      Amritvani prayers on Jan 7th'10

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 12:29 PM

      To: "Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000@...>

      Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji
      Hearty Pranams!!

      Please include me and my husband
      Harini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on
      Jan 1st '10.

      We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA  from our place.

      OM
      SAI RAM
      HariniSrinivas

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      33. From: "sujata raju" <sjtraju498@...............

      OM SAI RAM

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 7:27 PM

      To: "veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000@...>

      Veena ma namaskarams

      Please pray for me and my family for success in exams , good  health , financial sthiti ,shukh ,shanthi,and improvement in business orders. I will be reading Sai Amrit Vani myself on 7 th of January.

      Smt.Sujata  Hyderabad.

      Rahul  Kolkata

      Vivek  Hyderabd

      Sri Harsha  Hyderabad

      Ravi Chennai

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      34. From: "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi@...............

      Sai Amritvani

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 2:19 PM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      Dear Veena maa,Ashok uncle,

      Jai Sai Ram.Please include our names in 7 th jan Sai Amritvani prayers.I will read amritvani and satcharita here in Durham (USA)

      Please pray for our good health and happy living.

      Thank you very much.

      With Regards,

      Aritha Juvvadi

      Abhiram Juvvadi

      Sanjana Juvvadi

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      35. From: "Srikanth" <srik2810@.................

      Jai Sai Ram

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 10:41 PM

      To: "Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000@...>

      Veena Maaji kho pranam,

      I request you to kindly pray for my motherfor improving her health condition as she is suffering from cancer, and my father for improving his health condition.

      Mother - Savithri - 60years.
      Father - P.S.Rao - 67yrs
      Srikanth - for getting new job at the earliest.

      I promise you that i will read Sai Amrithvani on Thursday.

      Request you to kindly do the needful for my precious mother and father for improving their health conditions.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Srikanth

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      36. From: "swarnam surendran" <swarnam_surendran@...............

      [ No Subject ]

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 10:23 PM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      Sairam Dear Ashokji.
      I will join the Sri Sai Amritvani prayer tomorrow
      the 7th of Jan 2020. I am from Dubai
      but i will recite from here.
      I will also do the parayan of chapter 9 which is done in Sidhartha extension tomorrow
      7th Jan 2010
      ,
      Thank you
      swarnam

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      37. From: "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18@...............

      kindly include our names in prayer on 7th jan 2010

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 10:19 PM

      To: "Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000@...

      Dear ashok ji  n veena ji ,

                                               om sai nath

      kindly include  our names in prayer, i will receit  sai amrit vani this coming Thursday on 7th jan 2010, on the behalf of all my love ones, name  and place  are mentioned below -

       Anand tewari  -      delhi

      Avantika - manglore

      Antriksha - noida

      Lata - noida

      Hiten bhatt  & vhali bhatt  - daman

      koti koti pranam  on lotus feet of sai nath

      lata

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      38. From: "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc@...............

      Sai Amrit Vani (Jan 7)

      Tuesday, January 5, 2010 10:18 PM

      To: "Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000@...

      Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

      Kindly include my name on Thursday Jan 7. I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place.

      Please pray for my parents, in-laws, wife, kids, family members and friends.

      May Sai protect us all.

      Thanks.

      T.Suresh
      ND, USA

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      39. From: "Smitha K" <smithamk1@...............

      Fw: Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request my prayer for on 07.01.10 thursday

      Wednesday, January 6, 2010 1:19 AM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      sairam

      dear mam,

      i am staying in chennai at hostel, a spinster,one marrige proposal for me from chennai basically from my native people, good family  bayground, they are very keen in hosroscope matching,please pray for me ,tomorow i will be on fasting also.in my case god can only help me, lots of family problem,due to that only my marrige got delayed.please pray for me.if i setteldown in chennai i can help my family as well as do the seva also.boy name is rajkumar,star uthrsahadam.please include my name in your pray list and pray for me.i am a helpless person in this city.i need a good support.

      Thank you
      with humble pranams at SWAMI's LOTUS FEET

      smitha

      chennai

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      40. From: sonalvaish@..............
      Subject: Prayer request for 7th Jan
      Date: Wed,
      6 Jan 2010 05:57:29
      +0000
      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      Respected Veena Maa,
      saadar charan sparsh.

      I humbly request you to include my family for the prayer on 7th Jan Thursday. I would like to thank Babaji for always standing by our side and Koti Koti pranam from all of us. I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani during
      11 am
      to 12-30pm on Thurs 7th Jan Place, Gurgaon 1 B 91 B wellington Estate, Dlf Pase 5, Gurgaon.

      My Husband
      Ravi Vaish has applied for job in Dubai in Eppco. We pray to Baba that he gets this job and we all go to Dubai
      . and the job remains stable and solve the financial matters &instability in the job. Pls also pray for good health of our family , peace , love & bhakti.

      My husband name- Ravi Vaish, Dlf Pase 5 gurgaon

      Myself - Sonal Vaish, Gurgaon
      Daughter- Shreya Vaish, Gurgaon
      Younger daighter- Divyanshi Vaish, Gurgaon
      my parents Usha & Binod Kr. Bhagat., Gurgaon

      Thankyou , and KOti Koti pranam to Babaji & charan sparsh with love.

      Yours faithfully,
      Sonal Vaish, mobile 9999218982

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      41. From: "Prabakaran R" <divine_prabakaran@..............

      Re: [mysaibaba20] Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

      Wednesday, January 6, 2010 1:02 AM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      we are five namly

      prabakaran r

      gowryy v

      sasireka r

      kalpana r

      sairam

      our purpose of prayer n chant of amrit vani  is to build a sai amrit vani temple at the vacant site owned by us at tindivanam area available is six cents worth six lakhs

      letz our group pray for this holy task and we need veena gupta to visit us here

      yours divine fully

      divine prabakaran

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      42. From: "Manish Gupta" <manish@...............

      Re: Please include us in the Sai Vani Prayers on 07-Jan-10

      Wednesday, January 6, 2010 12:27 AM

      To: veena_gupta_2000@...

      Respected Gupta ji,

      Happy New Year and regards,

      Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to Sree
      Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 07-Jan-10.

      We again and again thank baba to be with us during these trying times! Please make sure that my work is completed tomorrow itself.

      Regards

      Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah
      Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at Sharjah

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      43. From: "Murthy Vedula" <murthy.vedula@.............

      Letter of prayer on Thursday 7th January:: Amrit vani recitation and also will read chapter 9

      Wednesday, January 6, 2010 12:25 AM

      To: "Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000@...>

      >>  Location: Cupertino, CA

      >>  Time : 6am to 7am will read the sai amritvani and also will recite
      >> chapter 6 of sai satcharitra
      >>  Om sai ram,
      >>  You are always with me, in all the difficult situations and you are
      >> the one who is helping me to overcome all the hurdles. Even after the
      >> hard work by me I am not getting the enough reward and recognition at
      >> work. Please bless me by providing a very good higher position job
      >> opportunity to me.
      >>
      >>  Also I am planning to buy appartment in my home town but not able to
      >> afford it. With his grace I would like to accomplish this task as
      >> well. Baba, please bless me.
      >>  I will be reciting chapter 9
      along with sai amrit vani recitation.

      >>  Sai ram bless my family always and provide us strength etc to help others.
      >>  Sai ram,
      >>  Murthy Vedula
      >>  Madhavi Vedula
      >>  Kamesh Vedula
      >>  Kritika Vedula

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Ashok Gupta
      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 22, 2010

        For  23rd Sept 2010

        Jai Sai Ram

        1.     On 23rd Sept, Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at 2953 Nestle Creek Drive, Marietta , GA 30062.   at  usual Local time from  11 AM to 12:30 Noon. Please do NOT bring any cooked or loose food items as Prasad, as it is difficult to distribute in the house.

        2.     On 3rd Oct we will be having an extra Session of Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Parayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Livonia, (Detroit)  Michigan, USA.

        3.     Mrs. Gupta will be reading the extracts from the Sai Satcharitra. As we will be having new devotees, the continuity of the Sai Satcharitra can not be maintained. We are also moving and having some extra sessions of group recitations of Sai Amrit Vani  and there also Mrs Gupta is reading extracts from Sai Satcharitra. However the group members may continue to read the next chapter, ie Chapter 47.

        4.     Devotees, who are   planning to visit and attend the Group recitation along with Mrs Veena Gupta, at any place in USA are requested to bring their own printed script of Sai Amrit Vani. Scripts are available in Devnagri (Hindi), English, Spanish, Tamil , Telugu and Gujrati  Alphabets in the file section of the yahoogroup. Links of Audio MP3 files are also given in the link section of the home page of `mysaibaba20' yahoogroup. To go to home page of yahoogroup key in or click http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysaibaba20 .

        5.     Third list will follow with list of confidential/private letters.

        6.     Please write prayer request letters  to the email address veena_gupta_2000@... only and not to the Group as it disturbs 8900+ members.

        7.     Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani/Sai Satcharitra at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon  is not possible (your Local time).

        8.     Following are the letters received for  23rd Sept. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been  included in this.

        9.     Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when  the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

        10.                        Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11  AM to be with us.   Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on USA phone nos.  770-384-7400  or  770-321-0771 .  If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

        11.                        I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000@...  and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

        www.mysaibaba20.info

        ***************** * * * * * * * *

        27. From: "jagu" <jagu786@..............

        [ No Subject ]

        Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:08 PM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Dear Ashokji  & Veena Maa
         Pranam
         I will be listening to. Sai amrit vani.  on Thur .
        23rd   september    2010
        .
        At 10.00 am
        dubai
        local time.
         I would like to request mataji. To pray for me.
        I would  like  to request  mataji  to pray  for me  since  I  have  a  new  job  but  my old boss is  creating problem s  for  me  to leave  first  he had  said  yes  you can leave  now he  is  creating problems  please I am asking  sai  to help  me  to change  my job and  my  old  boss  should  leave  me peacefuly.
        He is. Not. Letting. Me renew my. Passport fr new visa.
         1. I am staying away from my family. I would like to. Be. With my
        family in
        dubai
        . I know only. Sai can make it possible. I really miss
        my children. Too much.
         2. I know sai has always been there with me. I also have a disease
        called alopecia. Where in I hv lost all my hair. Of my body. I would
        like
        sais
        blessings. Tht this disease shld get cured. I know it can be
        done by
        sais
        . Blessings only.
        3.  I  am  praying to sai for  success  in  my  life  and  my dreams to come true
          4. Please  also  include  my familys  name in the prays.
        Payal ,Sejal,Sidhant ,kaushik, Anju, Sunderdas
        5.  I  just  want  sai to bless me  to  full  fill  my  dreams  and  sucess  in  what  I  want  to  do  .

        Regards
        Jaidev

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        28. From: "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria@............

        Pleaer Pryer for me and my family for this thursday (23.09.2010)

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:35 AM

        To: "veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000@...

        OM SAI RAM

        Dear Auntiji & Uncleji

        Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 23 Sep 2010.  I will read and recite Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home.

        FROM

        HANSA NAGAR, INDORE

        SONAL PAREKH, MUMBAI

        VISHAL PAREKH, MUMBAI

        YUG PAREKH, MUMBAI

        RUPAL DAS, HYDERABAD

        RAHUL DAS, HYDERABAD

        RACHIT DAS, HYDERABAD

        RIYA DAS, HYDERABAD

        NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE

        KALPANA TOKERIA,INDORE

        RAMESH TOKERIA, INDORE

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        29. From: "jayanthi Kondapaneni" <samsaradwaraka@.............

        Re: [mysaibaba20] Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:35 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Veena Maa:

        Please include Jayanthi & Priyanka in your prayers on 23 September 2010.I will listen to Sai Amrita Vani and will read the chapter 47.

        Thank you Maa

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        30. From: "Sastry R Pisapati" <gautam8u@.............

        Fwd: [mysaibaba20] Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:11 AM

        To: "Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000@...>

        Respected Gupta Ji and Veena Maa ji,

        Please accept our humble Pranamams. Kindly include the following names in the prayer for reciting Sai Amritvani and Sai Satcharitra on 23rd September.

        PV Ratnamma
        Bangalore

        PVSSPrabhu and Family
        Florida
        Sastry Pisapati Sharjah
        Sita Pisapati
        Doha
        Krithi Pisapati
        Doha
        Venkata Ratna Gautam Pisapati Brisbane

        I will read Sai Amritvani and Sai Satcharitra from
        Doha.

        Hare Krishna and Jai Sairam.

        Yours Humble Servant

        Sastry Pisapati

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        31. From: "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla@................

        Sai Amrit Vani(23rd Sep,2010)

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:16 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Sairam Ashokji,

                            We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for my family,health&happy life.
        Regards,
        Sunitha.

        Names:

        G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore)  ( Not Reciting)
        D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Reciting)
        G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Not Reciting)
        Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India)  (Reciting)
        U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)
        P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Not Reciting)

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        32. From: "Rajee Subramaniam" <rajes_sb@............

        Om Sai Natha Nama

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:55 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Dear Ashokji and Veenama,

        Pranams.

        Om Sainatha nama

        Please include me for prayers on 23rd September2010

        I will read the Sai Charithra Chapter 47 and listen to Sai Amritvani.

        Firstly I want to touch Sai Maharajs Lotus feet and thank you Veena ma and Ashokji for helping my daughter Veena to get a good job.

        Please bless my daughter Veena who is undergoing lot of tribulations in her life.
        I seek blessings of Shri Sai Nath through you and Sai Maa for quick settlement of marriage of my daughter Veena
        3/8/80 who is living in New York
        with a good person.

          Please give me quick relief from my life threatening ailment Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis and make me normal and healthy so that I can travel abroad  and live with my daughter Veena for the rest of my life.I have gone through a lot of miseries in my life,I beg you and touch Sai Maharajs  Lotus feet to give me normal health and fulfill my wishes.

        Please also help me to sell my
        Bangalore
        house at a good price.

        Rajee Subramaniam (Chennai Adyar)suffering from Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis.

        Regards
        Rajee

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        33. From: "ramanarao kothuri" <vrrkothuri@..............

        Request for prayer on 23rd september2010 thursday

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:01 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Dear Veenaa  Maa

        Pranaams to you

        I request you to kindly pray for me on 23rd September 2010 thursday.I will read Sai Amritvani and Sai Satcharitra on 23rd september2010 thursday.

        With regards

        Venkata Ramana Rao

        Visakhapatnam

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        34. From: "Lisa stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om@..............

        Sai Amrit Prayers

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:54 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        I, Lisa Stewart, will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers in England on 23rd September.
        Please pray that the relationship between Doug Johnston and Lisa Stewart develop in a detached, sincere, honest, loyal, supportive, balanced, peaceful, loving, trusting, joyful and holy way. That we feel unity and healing with each other eternally.
        That we have a light filled time on holiday.
        That Adam Kay, Doug Johnston and Lisa Stewart write some amazing songs together that we produce and perform and that we can survive on the income from our music. That Lisa Stewart have a strong and powerful singing voice. That our art brings about awareness of our suffering brothers and sisters so that people do not take part in causing harm to others anymore.
        That Holly, Dale and Fern Stewart be healed of the past. That Holly be healed of hepatitis c and that she be gentle. That Doug Johnston and Lisa Stewart be healed of past and cured of ills.
        That Dale and Lisa Stewart be free from financial debt and not cut off from the trauma of the past but that they release it. That Doug Johnston be free of debt and that he eventually moves in with Lisa Stewart and that they allow each other to be free.
        That we all be protected from cords and ties and negativity eternally.
        Thankyou
        Bless you
        Shivagauri

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        35. From: "shucchi gupta" <shucchig@..............

        [ No Subject ]

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:46 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        jai sai ram veena maa..

        i am shucchi gupta frm
        jammu
        ... i will recite sai amritvani and read sai satcharitra on thursday 23rd sep... kindly pray fr my family's well being... kindly pray to baba to show me the right path and let me have wat i want...

        Shucchi

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        36. From: "sundar singh" <skmanss@...............

        sri sai amritvani

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:03 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Respected Ashokji,

        Sai ram.

        my name is sundar. please include my name sundar singh. I will be listening and reciting sri sai amrit vani and reading ss at my apartment in Cleveland, Ohio on 23 september.

        regards.

        Sundar singh.

        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

        37. From: "Sujata Subramanian" <vijilakshmi@..............

        Request for prayers during recitation of Sai Amrit vani on 23 rd September 2010.

        Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:20 AM

        To: veena_gupta_2000@...

        Dear Veenamaji,
                               I am Dr. S.Vijayalakshmi, I was earlier in Chennai.  After prayers Baba has blessed me with a good post doc position at a good lab in
        Toulouse, France and I am now here. I used to write to you earlier for this. Now Baba has helped me. Thank you Veena maji and uncle Ashok Kumarji and  I request you to thank Baba for this during recitation of Sai Amrit vani on 23 rd September 2010. In addition I request you to pray for me and my family members. I shall be reciting the Sai amrit vani in France on 23 rd September 2010 at 11:30 am in the morning.

        I now pray that :

        (i) My health should also improve . Pray to Baba that the pain in knee and shoulder as well as other joints in my body that I had in the past weeks after a fever should be cured and totally disappear by Baba’s grace and I should be normal, able to work normally in the lab and produce good results so that my work here is successful.

        (ii) Remove all the misunderstandings and interference from others in my relationship with my husband as well as any mental blocks that he maybe having so that we are soon reunited.

        (iii) protect me, my husband (Dr. K. Swaminathan), my mother (Sujata), my sister (S

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)