we require MEO class 4

  • worldwide shipmanagement
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hello all,

      We require MEO class 4 for our management vessel, this is very urgent.

      Anybody interested please call on 022-56542767

      FG Vessel & good salary could be expected.

      Contact Person: Mrs. Priya Roy.

    • Cherry Lu
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        Dear Sir,

        Good morning !
        Please see attached CV for your need.
        Looking forward to your comment.

        Best regards,
        Cherry Lu
        BMSE

        worldwide shipmanagement <worldwide_shipmanagement@...> wrote:

        Hello all,

        We require MEO class 4 for our management vessel, this is very urgent.

        Anybody interested please call on 022-56542767

        FG Vessel & good salary could be expected.

        Contact Person: Mrs. Priya Roy.

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: shipbuilding@onelist.com
        Subscribe: shipbuilding-subscribe@onelist.com