Shinto in Chicago

  • esper_ranger
    Message 1 of 144 , Jul 2, 2001
      I am planning a trip to Chicago this summer to do
      some shopping at Yaohan (a Japanese department store).
      If the city has a big enough Japanese population to
      warrant this store, does anyone happen to know if there
      is a Shinto shrine in the area as well?
      Thanx<br><br>Esper Ranger
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.