Tenchi Kane No Kami Go Daisai

  • KonkoKid
    Message 1 of 144 , May 25, 2001
      Dear Everyone:<br> I just thought i'd share some
      information with all of you. Coming this Sunday (05/27), the
      Tenchi Kane<br> No Kami (Great Spirit of the Universe,
      God the Parent) Grand Ceremony (Go Daisai) will be
      taking<br> place in both L.A. and Seattle. If you are
      interested in attending, please feel free to contact the<br>
      following churches. Aloha! Todd (aka KonkoKid)<br><br>
      Konko Church of Whittier-Rose Hill<br> 11513 Sierra Sky
      Drive<br> Whittier, California 94305<br> Tel:
      562-699-5019<br> Fax: 562-908-9067<br> Head Minister: Rev. Wakiko
      Igawa<br> Assistant Head Minister: Rev. Kiyoshi Igawa<br>
      Associate Minister: Rev. Mako Sally Lim-Ota<br><br> Konko
      Church of Seattle<br> 1713 South Main Street<br>
      Seattle, Washington 98144<br> Head Minister: Rev.
      Michihiro Yuasa<br> Associate Minister: Revs. Kisa Yuasa,
      Hironobu Nakahara and Matsuko Nakahara<br><br>"Kami takes
      away the body's poisons everyday through urine and
      excrement."<br>I Ichimura, Mitsugoro 1-30
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.