hello!

  • happekore
    Message 1 of 144 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi! My name is Ellery and I'm brand new to the
      club. Ive only been seriously studying Shinto for the
      last few weeks. Everything I've learned so far
      resonates within me, and seems to be full of truth that I
      hadn't even been previously aware of. I want to learn
      more, but my only resource thus far has been the
      Internet. My local library dosen't even currently have any
      books about Shinto!<br>Does anyone know where I can
      find study tools, books, or good websites to help me?
      Anything at all!<br>I'd like to talk to any of you that
      might have time, I dont have Messenger on this computer
      but my AIM screen name is Happekore5.<br>Thank you so
      much!
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.