Three Monkeys

  • Imthi_yaz
    Message 1 of 144 , Apr 22 11:06 PM
      Can anyone help me Knowing the philosophy of see /hear/speak no evil philosophy and the truth behind the craving in nikko - shogun temple<br><br>regards
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.