Re: Miko-san

  • esper_ranger
    Message 1 of 144 , Feb 11, 2001
      Thank you for the info. I really was surprised when my wife Keiko didn't know the meaning either.
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17 3:11 PM
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.