Whispering Winds Monastery

  • hicks62500
    Message 1 of 144 , Feb 11, 2001
      I would like to ask that those of you who are
      masters at Shinto stop by my club found under interfaith
      and help me teach Shinto. I feel that there are
      others who have studied longer than I, and can teach
      what I can not. Thank you for your time. Love, light,
      peace and blessings to all.
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17 3:11 PM
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.