888 Re: [WeAreLoveBeings] FW: Toadally Our Song ... One Global Spiritual Biosphere!

  • Electric Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      awoke this morning, to find 888, wholly unexpectedly, photo below,

      written across the youtube screen!

      today, we become one world body consciousness ... thinking,
      speaking, moving ...

      with and for all our sacred relations,

      Millennium Twain, 888

      remembering Rosa Maria Cabrera, Coyote Woman ...

      --- On Fri, 8/8/08, Celest <nebularingqueen> wrote:

      Toadally Our Song ... One Global Spiritual Biosphere!
      Posted by: "Millennium Twain" yonibluestar@...
      Wed Aug 6, 2008 2:56 am (PDT)

      ____________ _________ _________ _

      multicultural economy of ALL lifeforms,

      planet-wide and planet-Deep sacred 'Now', GaiaCulture,

      Mother womb within Womb within womb within womb within womb ...

      includes ALL our sacred relations, ALL our ancestors,

      all spirit, all time ...

      Millennium Twain, 8/8/8

      Toadally Our Song
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKLHRvVtmWA

      Permaculture: the Incredible Shrinking/Expanding Garden
      http://www.ojaigarden.com/2008/07/permaculture_the_incredible_sh.shtml

      ..