another club as well...

  • maghmhor2
    Message 1 of 144 , May 26, 2000
      I don't know if you noticed but this club is a
      bit quiet...if you'd like to help liven up another,
      slightly less quiet club, join Amaterasu. <br>I'll check
      out those links you posted too! Thanks.<br>Take
      care,<br>Matt
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.