Shinto Great Spirit and All Unseen ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      ..

      Our Prayer for Peace

      Great Spirit and all unseen, this day we pray and ask you
      for
      guidance, humbly we ask you to help us to have recourse
      to peaceful ways of life, because of uncontrolled
      deceitfulness by our humankind.

      Help us all to love, not hate one another. We ask You to be
      seen in
      an image of Love and Peace. Let us be seen in beauty, the
      colors of
      the rainbows. We respect our Mother, the planet & our corn
      fields,
      with our loving care, from Her breast we receive our
      nourishment.

      Let us massage away the pain of the two-hearted, the
      destroyers
      of mind, the haters of self-made leaders, whose lusts for
      power and
      wealth lead us into confusion and darkness. Creating
      visions always
      of world beauty, singing away violence, the battlefield.

      Our duty is to pray always for harmony between ourselves
      and earth, so
      that the planet will bloom once more. Let us show our
      emblem of love
      and goodwill for all life and land.

      Pray for the House of Glass, (United Nations) Pray for
      within it are
      minds clear and pure as ice and mountain streams. Pray for
      the great
      leaders of nations in the House of Mica who in their own
      quiet ways
      help the earth in balance.

      We pray the Great Spirit to assist us this day in purifying
      our
      Mother Earth into a healthy peaceful garden. Let us Sing
      for
      strength of wisdom with all nations for the good of all
      people.

      Our hope is not yet lost, purification must be to restore
      the
      health of our Mother Earth for lasting peace and happiness,
      Techqua Ikachi -- for Land and Life!

      "Together with All Nations We Hold this World in Balance"

      Hopi Elders

      ..