Humanitarian Service World Award 2006

  • United Nation Peace Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Dear in Christ
      Greetings from IARF Pakistan.
      We are thankful of our Lord which Love us and growing day by day. Unity and Diversity World Council – USA nominated to Bishop.Dr.Jefferson Tasleem Ghauri for Humanitarian Service World Award 2006 . Bishop. Ghauri is one and only person from the Pakistan which received this humanitarian award from Unity and Diversity World Council. The Award ceremony was held in Las Angles USA 10-December. The Unity and Diversity World Council awarded to Bishop.Dr.Jefferson Tasleem Ghauri for the outstanding work of IARF “International Association for Religious freedom Pakistan” for interfaith harmony and peace in Pakistan with deferent religions of Pakistan in Muslims, Christians, Hindu, Bahai and Sikh. We are thankful for your Prayers and best wishes.
      God Bless You and your Family. Marry Christmas and Happy New year.
      Sincerely
      Mr.Robson Ayub
      Youth Coordinator
      IARF Pakistan