Interest in Shinto

  • pierre9876
    Message 1 of 144 , Nov 2, 1999
      Hello, I am a "Christian" minister, and am
      interested in learnig about Shinto. I am not interested in
      preaching, or converting others to my faith.(If yours was
      not right for you, you probably would not be here.) I
      believe we are all in the right place in our searching. I
      should like to be a student to someone who would be kind
      enough to teach me. I am 55 years old, and have been a
      minister 30 years. I love in the lovely state of New
      Mexico. Thanks for your kind assistance. pierre
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.