A Plan(new begining)

  • jiro_masamura
    Message 1 of 144 , Oct 2 5:43 PM
      Greetings. i honestly dont mean to offend anyone,
      but the leader ship of this club is between pathetic
      and none. I was interested in Shinto, but no one
      would help me. Ive noticed Jade_Corset still logs in,
      maybe someone else will and will see this message, but
      I have taken time to learn more about my religion,
      and am starting my own club. I implore everyone
      interested in a serious shinto club to join it. I will take
      care that it is maintained, will host discussions, and
      attempt to help people. Not only with shinto, but with
      anything of japanese culture. The URL
      if you wih to remain in this one. I thank you all.
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17, 2004
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.