Re: [Shinto the natural religion] Jesus, Myth of history or Son of God ?

  • SparrowHawk Oranus
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2005
      Where exactly was Japan while the world was being created according to the bible ?

      Oh wait let me cooking and messing with Alchemy while everyone else was messing with stone tools. Very advanced during the Jomon period nice to know at least one place wasn't invaded and had religion forced upon their harmonious way of life.

      Joel Thoman <rhisteleveningfall@...> wrote:
      This has what to do with Shinto?

      Rhistel Eveningfall

      On 9/14/05, capauno4000 <ricercaarch@...> wrote:
      > My name is Lorenzo Crescini. I am a Captain of the merchant Navy now
      > on retirement.
      > When I was a secular missionary in an African leprosary, I wrote
      > some Flashes on the Holy Gospels which helped a lot of people by
      > giving them new trust and hope. You will find them in web site
      >
      > www.lorenzocrescini.it/holygospels
      > E mail:
      > ricercapap@...
      >
      > Here are the first three Flashes as an example
      > 1. There is the historical proof the myth could not invent the
      > Cross . If the Cross roused a "social orror" by the heathens ,it
      > caused a shocking religious dismay by the Jews. It is not a case that
      > the first christians in order to avoid that the preaching might be
      > jeopardised.,represented the Cross by an anchor ,a plough, a mast, a
      > man praying with open arms.How can we think that this way of dying
      > was put in the myth by the christians themselves ?
      >
      > 2. Should somebody tell us of having seen a dead person on the
      > cross resuscitated, nobody would believe him. But if the same person
      > stating that could also make miracles, then we would believe him.
      > That happened to the Apostles who got the power of making miracles in
      > order to be believed. Without that power, Christianity couldn't have
      > been born.
      >
      > 3. Jesus says on the Cross: "My God ,My God ,why did You abandon
      > me ? Such words might even shock the reader. Why should they have
      > been written if they weren't true,then ?

      ---------------------------------

    • wildrose192003
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2005
        I don't even ask anymore. The workings of the Christian
        Evangelical Fundamentalist Mind are one of The Great Mysteries of the
        Universe to me, and probably will be for many lifetimes, for I simply
        cannot get my mind around it. Mathematics is enough of a struggle
        for me, having dyscalclia, but the Xtian fundie is even more
        puzzling. I don't even know why people like this bother to post
        messages like that. I don't go around posting New Age/Pagan messages
        in their groups.

        Anna

        --- In shintothenaturalreligion@yahoogroups.com, Joel Thoman
        <rhisteleveningfall@g...> wrote:
        > This has what to do with Shinto?
        >
        > Rhistel Eveningfall
        >
        > On 9/14/05, capauno4000 <ricercaarch@l...> wrote:
        > > My name is Lorenzo Crescini. I am a Captain of the merchant Navy
        now
        > > on retirement.
        > > When I was a secular missionary in an African leprosary, I wrote
        > > some Flashes on the Holy Gospels which helped a lot of people
        by
        > > giving them new trust and hope. You will find them in web site
        > >
        > > www.lorenzocrescini.it/holygospels
        > > E mail:
        > > ricercapap@l...
        > >
        > > Here are the first three Flashes as an example
        > > 1. There is the historical proof the myth could not invent
        the
        > > Cross . If the Cross roused a "social orror" by the heathens ,it
        > > caused a shocking religious dismay by the Jews. It is not a case
        that
        > > the first christians in order to avoid that the preaching might
        be
        > > jeopardised.,represented the Cross by an anchor ,a plough, a
        mast, a
        > > man praying with open arms.How can we think that this way of
        dying
        > > was put in the myth by the christians themselves ?
        > >
        > > 2. Should somebody tell us of having seen a dead person on
        the
        > > cross resuscitated, nobody would believe him. But if the same
        person
        > > stating that could also make miracles, then we would believe him.
        > > That happened to the Apostles who got the power of making
        miracles in
        > > order to be believed. Without that power, Christianity couldn't
        have
        > > been born.
        > >
        > > 3. Jesus says on the Cross: "My God ,My God ,why did You
        abandon
        > > me ? Such words might even shock the reader. Why should they have
        > > been written if they weren't true,then ?

        Service.

        Service.
        Service.

      • SparrowHawk Oranus
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2005
          Funny thing is why do these people always pick our board to spam i'm on a bunch of pagan lists and they never go there. I guess after dropping two nukes next step is religion? If the conquistodors had bombs i'm sure they would have used them on the natives.

          Anyways i do incorporate aspects of Shinto into my Wiccan beliefs i find that Amaterasu works well with Hyperion. I like Amaterasu for my Goddess Aspect of The Sun and Hyperion for my God aspect of the Sun. Amaterasu is the Rising Sun and Hyperion is the Dawning Sun

          Different religions beliefs