Texas Shinto Web Site Reading List Updated/Still in progress

  • John Hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I have just made some updates to the Texas Shinto Study Group web
      site's Reading List section. I still have more to add but feel free
      to have a look. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to
      make them.

      To see the page you can go to the reading list section at
      http://www.texasshinto.org or you can do to it directly at
      http://www.texasshinto.org/tsreadinglist.html .

      Take care,
      John Hidalgo
      www.texasshinto.org
      www.roundrockbujinkan.com
      "Seek freedom and become a slave to your desires. Seek discipline
      and discover your liberty."