Texas Shinto Study Group Meeting November 20th, 2004

  • John Hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      (For those on the Texas Shinto List, I am posting this separately with for those who are only interested in the Shinto related information. My apologies for any spam or duplication.)

      The Texas Shinto Study Group will be holding a Shinto Practice and Meeting On Saturday, November 20th at 5:30 PM at Acrotex Gymnastics in Round Rock, Texas. This meeting will be in conjunction wil a Budo event going on at the same location. Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. After the meeting will be going to Origami Japanese Restaurant for Sushi. If you are concerned that Origami may be too expensive for your budget, I will be covering some appetizers and, maybe, some sushi so please don't let that hold you back. As I will be making reservations with Origami, I will need to know how many people to tell them to expect. If you are planning to join us for sushi afterwards, please reply so I can make the appropriate reservations.

      Locations:
      Acrotex Gymnastics
      708 Round Rock West Drive
      Round Rock, TX 78681
      (512) 244-5437

      Origami
      110 N I35, Suite 200B
      Round Rock, Texas 78681
      (512) 238-6522

      For maps to these location, see www.mapquest.com . If you still need directions or have anyy ohter questions, please feel free to contact me privately at oniyama@... or (512) 310-2142. I hope that you all can make it and look forward to seeing you there.

      Take care,
      John Hidalgo
      www.texasshinto.org
      www.roundrockbujinkan.com
      "Seek freedom and become a slave to your desires. Seek discipline and discover your liberty."