Query: Using files, photos, articles and links from this list on TexasShinto.org

  • John Hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      I was wondering if there would be any objections to my using files, photos, articles and links from this list on TexasShinto.org. There is a lot of good content out there that would really help. If there are any objections, please let me know.

      Thanks.

      Take care,
      John Hidalgo
      www.texasshinto.org
      www.roundrockbujinkan.com
      "Seek freedom and become a slave to your desires. Seek discipline and discover your liberty."