Dear Friend,

  • harshitta2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Dear Friend,

      One of my friend has sent this link which we will get free calling
      card just for free, we the students will spend lot of money on
      Calling Cards . there is no need to buy free calling cards if we go
      through this site . just go through it and get registered and they
      will send the FREE CALLING CARD just to our email id , i found no
      obligation while registering . i am enjoying this for the past 3
      months avail this oppurtunity and circulate to our friends who are
      spending lots of money in terms of calling cards .

      i am giving the following link which will direct you to that web site

      http://www.link2deal.com/free2.asp

      note: dont forgot to send this link

      bye bye
    • anu pama