New member, Kira

  • Kira
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003
      Hi, my name is Kira Ader, I am fifteen years old, and I have always
      been fasinated by world religions. The ones that I particularly
      enjoy, however, are several forms of Paganism, the Aztec panthenon,
      and more recently, Shinto. Of these three, I have been trying to meld
      concepts and ideas into my own beliefe structure, but all I have
      found on Shintoism has been from, oh how to put this, from a
      refferance book point of view. I'm looking for information now from
      the believer's point of view. Hence, why I joined here.

      So, if anyone would mind sharing their ideas and beliefs with me as
      well as perhaps a list of books I could look into, I'd love you for
      life.

      Ciao ~ Kira