New to list

  • Joe Ferguson II <thetotal_loser@yahoo.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      Hello My Name is Joe Ferguson II. I am currently working on melding
      tqwo religions I believe completely in. Christianity and Shinto.
      It may seem strange I know but the concepts can be interlaced to
      create to me at least a more complete religion. I am new to this
      group so I thought I would introduce myself and let others in the
      group know why I may sometimes sound a bit strange in my
      understanding. Thank you.